Type some text. There are many ways to conserve water through one's everyday lives. Just little things like the way you flush the toilet could save up to gallons of water per day.
Here are a few ways of water conserving I have gathered:
1. Check all faucets, pipes, and toilets periodically for leaks
2. Take shorter showers or take a bath
3. Don't use the toilet as a wastebasket
4. Turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth, shaving, etc.
5. Select proper water level for laundry
6. Don't let the water run when washing dishes
8. Defrost food in the refrigerator or the microwave
1. Try automatic irrigation systems
5. Don't let the water when washing the car
8. Plant more drought resisting plants
What if suddenly one day you wake up and find out that you are surrounded by desert, or if you find yourself in a house but with no running water? That is what it is like in some countries right now, because it didn't have enough fresh water lake to help its citizens. One has to walk for miles on the burning hot ground to carry one or two buckets of water for his or her home. Although about two-thirds of the world is covered with salt water, but we are still lacking fresh drinking water, because many fresh water rivers or streams are being polluted by waste water from factories, gas from cars, even plastic bags that people throw into streams. It can be very hazardous to human.
Would you like to live in a place like that? I'm pretty sure that most of you won't, that's why we need to conserve water. Even if it's just a few gallons per week, it could save a lot of lives. Plus, conserving is not just for others; it's for yourself, too. Your water bill will b... Continue Reading