Type some text. There are many ways to conserve water through one's everyday lives. Just little things like the way you flush the toilet could save up to gallons of water per day.
Here are a few ways of water conserving I have gathered:
1. Check all faucets, pipes, and toilets periodically for leaks
2. Take shorter showers or take a bath
3. Don't use the toilet as a wastebasket
4. Turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth, shaving, etc.
5. Select proper water level for laundry
6. Don't let the water run when washing dishes
8. Defrost food in the refrigerator or the microwave
1. Try automatic irrigation systems
5. Don't let the water when washing the car
8. Plant more drought resisting plants
What if suddenly one day you wake up and find out that you are surrounded by desert, or if you find yourself in a house but with no running water? That is what it is like in some countries right now, because it didn't have enough fresh water lake to help