1. If you're writing an essay on the concept of ethnicity and identity in South Asia, there are a few things to consider before you sit down to write:
1. Understand the assignment.
What are the essay requirements? How many words? Format? Due date? etc.
2. Familiarize yourself with the topic.
• What is ethnicity?
• What is identity?
• How do ethnicity, identity, and South Asia intertwine?
3. Do an online search using keywords: ethnicity, identity, South Asia, etc.
4. From your online research, take detailed notes from relevant sites and begin to develop a direction for your essay.
5. Based on your notes and the topic at hand, write a one-sentence thesis statement that you will support throughout your essay. see: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/588/01/
6. Use your thesis sentence as a reference point for collecting online information as support.
7. If you need extra help, go to www.exampleessays.com and see if there's an essay there that you can use to develop your own essay. see: http://www.exampleessays.com/search-essays.html?search=ethnicity+asia"