1. My Life As A Writer
... something about the book or draw pictures about what we read. So I tried to write a paper about a book called The Pearl. I thought I had done a great job on it because I never had to do any papers before and I had nothing to compare my writing too. When I got my paper back it had a 'C,' which was an awful ... who did not like students to write anything. He just wanted us to speak off the top of our heads, but he did not mind if we had notes. That class was my favorite because I like to talk a lot and it was fun for me to get up in front of the class (and they had ... was my most hated w...
- Word Count: 1365
- Approx Pages: 5
- Grade Level: High School