- Whey Vanilla Protein Supplement: 1 scoop = 260 calories,10g carbohydrates, 2g fat, 48g protein, 120 mg sodium, 0g sugars.
- Homemade "Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole": 4 cups = 848 calories, 91g carbohydrates, 19g fat, 69g protein, 0 cholesterol, .
0 sodium, 0 sugars, 0 fiber.
2. Unhealthy Components of My Diet.
- Papa Johns' Pizza (Bbq Chicken & Bacon Original): 14", 1 slice = 350 calories, 45g carbohydrates, 12g fat, 15g protein, .
35mg cholesterol, 1,030 mg of sodium, 4g of sugar s and 2g of fiber.
- Homemade Baked Bbq Chicken Wings, 9 wings: 1,100 calories, 139 g carbohydrates, 11g of fat, 106 protein, 263 cholesterol, .
2,044 mg of sodium, 102g of sugars, 5g fiber. .
3. Why do you eat?.
- I eat because it's important to fuel my body with the right food so that I can do all the activities I have during my day. .
I work, I study, I go to the gym 4 times a week, and I often feel stress because I don't have enough time to relax.
Food gives energy and it's important to choose the right food.
What have you observed?.
- By doing my fitness pal I have observed that I eat less on the weekends. I think it's because I don't do that much physical.
activity so I don't feel as hungry as I feel on weekdays.
4. I think that I can cut the fat from my diet by making a program in which I select healthier food for each day of the week. This will allow me to eat more of the nutrients my body needs and not just eat because of hunger. So my strategy will be organize and select healthy food for each day and stick to it and see what happens.
5. I tried to gain one pound per week. I realized that I ate less when I was using my fitness pal than when I didn't use it. I didn't reach the daily goal number of calories. I was under my calorie goal most days which was 3350 per day. I will like to gain some weight, maybe 4 to 6 pounds. The thing is that I don't eat 3350 calories per day and I go to the gym 4 times a week.