After the discovery of oil in 1859, the world never looked back. Since then, we have progressed in many filed. The industrial revolution had changed the outlook of the world with the help of its brainchild: oil. Now we are so depended on oil/gas in day to day life that we can't imagine living without it. It is expected that oil and gas resources will be exhausted by 2090. The outcome of world without oil/gas would be:.
· There will not be any means of transportation within and with other countries.
· The world will fall into great depression.
· Many countries will become bankrupt.
· Severe drought due to lack of transportation.
· Rapid growth in death rate.
Global warming is not directly caused by oil and gas consumption, but their by-products, like emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), have done harm to the world. So, it is necessary to conserve oil & gas if we want to see our grandchildren using them.
What is oil and gas conservation and it's relevant?.
Oil and gas resources are highly non renewable resource and continuous use of them without conservation will make our life wretched. Oil and gas conservation means their better and more efficient use with regard to economic, social or environmental costs and benefits, resulting in attainment of higher energy use efficiencies, minimization of wasteful practices and wastage and protection of the environment. Oil and gas conservation affects our daily life in several ways:.
· As we conserve our own consumption of oil and gas, our fuel bills are reduced.
· It tends to reduce demand for oil and gas and this, in turn, tends to lower the price of fuels and products made.
from oil and gas (like plastics) to the consumer.
· It usually also means less burning of them as fuels, which, in turn reduces the amount of pollutants released into.
· Oil and gas conservation by one group while another group continues to use them at the same rate or increases.