I am responding to your advertisement posted on the Office Works website and in that the posting states that you are currently seeking a Medical Biller and Coder professional for your Pediatrix office in Victoria, Texas. I'd like to take this exciting opportunity to introduce myself and to provide you with a detailed description of my expertise in the medical billing industry, as well as my overall professionalism and my job performance. I have completed my CPC certification and am looking to utilize my solid knowledge and expertise in a highly stimulating environment such as your Pediatrix Company. .
Based on the job description you have provided in your advertisement I would like to take this time to highlight some of my core strengths that would enable me to contribute to the Pediatrix Company's vision and long term goals:.
• Well versed with ICD/CPT coding terminology.
• Highly skilled in computerized scheduling.
• Extremely knowledgeable of insurance verification.
• Highly familiar and resourceful of Greenway, Practice Admin & E-Clinicals computerized billing.
• Great understanding of medical terminology.
• Demonstrated the ability to process insurance claims with a 90% turn around .
• In depth knowledge and formal training of medical records, ethics & Hippa.
• Exceptionally familiar with Posting to Patient Accounts that ensures the monthy reports are accurate and up to date.
My current job description and duties includes managing 13 physicians of different specialties in collecting, posting, and managing account payments, prepare and submit claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper. I was also responsible for maintaining records of medical billing and claims, settlements, and medical insurance. I answered questions from patients using my interpersonal skills in customer service expertise to communicate effectively and efficiently to my patients, clerical staff, and insurance companies, as well as identify and resolve patient billing complaints.