No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.
... weakness such as pity, they were of no use to me. I let myself close inward toward my family and felt as if I would never open. Moreover, I saw my family as a hindrance to my freedom. I felt that if any problem was in my way I could eventually go around it. Therefore, I went around my parents, rather than through them, by being a closed person ... ...
... will involve how they attack problems and perceive information. Details that seem important to the right hemisphere will be discounted by the left and vice versa, in turn can present a hindrance to learning. With balanced sensory styles, they process data in different ways, auditorially, and visually. One of the greatest benefits is that they can succeed in multiple fields due to ... ...
... . Again, both characters are lost souls floating through life and unable to perceive what the rest of the world understands to be fulfilling. Neither character realizes that their ego is a hindrance to true happiness and it brings misery and depression. Both Willy and Helen have a sense of entitlement different than the rest of the human race. Both have an internal suffering ... ...