No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.
I would like to attend New York University next year for college. I have chosen this university for many reasons. First of all one of my goals in life is to work as a civil liberties attorney for the civil liberties union. This organization is in New York and I will have better access to this facility. This University has an ... ...
Immigration Immigration is the foundation of this country's greatness. It is made up of different cultures, ethnicities and races. I myself would not be able to enjoy life in the United States of America if immigration was limited when my parents arrived in this country. I feel making immigration illegal would deprive the rest of the world of being ... over the last 100 years causing many problems such as immense population growth, heavy traffic, air pollution, water and energy shortages, overcrowded schools, declines in purchasing power and quality of life and tax increases. New York is kno...