No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.
... hard work and dedication. The key to achieving life-goals is by keeping them reasonable and attainable. After that, it is strictly up to me to make good on my dream. Recently, without any goals, it has been a constant struggle for me to get through each and every day. My only real ambition was to survive the day and move on ... ...
... worse, and I wished I hadn't dragged myself out of bed that morning. To begin the agony, I woke up late, I was late to school, and I had forgotten a project that I had spent all night slaving over. Still, my genuine grin never left my face. I am often asked what is the source of my inspiration. I feel my happiness is created by making others joyful. To ... ...
... actually a witch in the movie. Also there is justification for the woman to turn him into the beast because he was very mean to her. Another major difference is the character development of Beauty. There are no sisters, and she is not at first seen as the unselfish one until she wants to take her father's place as Beast's prisoner. Disney ... ...