No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.
Evils of Christianity It has been my experience, through my upbringing as a Christian, that Christians are often blind to the evils of the religion. They are taught from a young age that God is almighty, and should never be questioned, so the less-finer points in the religion are often skipped over. Many problems in society have arisen from this religion, which include discrimination, anti-Semitism, sexism, violence and war. Christianity has fought over hundreds of years to become the only religion, scaring people away from other religions in the process. Christians continuously fight among th...
... saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi. Together with the overseers and deacons. Grace and peace to you from God, our father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you. I always pray with joy. In 1200 BC, The Olmec's built the first American civilization. Other emerging civilizations included the Maya's, Aztecs ... ...