1. The media and its affect on the films we see
... film to be a success. I would pick a cast that would be able to play their parts convincingly, and I would also like them to play their roles in a serious mood. For my cast I would choose as below :- Main Character - Colin Farrell ( I think that he can play a serious role that would suit my film, and I ... to be a success. I would pick a cast that would be able to play their parts convincingly, and I would also like them to play their roles in a serious mood. For my cast I would choose as below :- Main Character - Colin Farrell ( I think that he can play a serious role that would suit m...
- Word Count: 7520
- Approx Pages: 30
- Grade Level: High School