1. My journey to becoming a female firefighter
... involved in the firehouse and how it has affected my life dramatically. When I met my husband he was a firefighter and an EMT I did not think I would ever have anything to do with the fire service as it turns out I joined the Ladies Auxiliary and 4 years ago became an EMT. I began spending a lot of my time on the men's side when I got my ... I can do it. It is just like the saying " If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen-, or as the guys around the fire house like to say " If you can't hang with the big dogs keep your puppy ass on the porch-. Finally being a mother and a fire...
- Word Count: 1016
- Approx Pages: 4
- Grade Level: High School