1. My Move to the United States
... of America. But my life got changed; I moved to the USA with my family, and I was really excited. Before I came to USA " my parents told me that my oldest uncle in the USA had file for us to go to USA when I was 12 years old. In that excitement I did shopping with my mom and my little brother. One night my ... know how to speak English. But now I know my English vary well, I work, make my money, go out with friends, and I am not scare to go out anymore. To get hear I scarify lots of thing, but I want to move on my life I have to get to know this culture. My parent told me that this is re...
- Word Count: 483
- Approx Pages: 2
- Grade Level: High School