1. A Clockwork Orange - Ficticious Marriage Proposal
My Dear Tessa, I know my feelings have not been obvious but ever since your jug flew across the room and made contact with my body, I knew I was caught forever. I love you Tessa Gray with a passion that burns a hole in my heart every time I see you. You were the only one to see past my facade and not judge me because of it. You are the only one I ever want and I will cherish you forever, until the end of time if you just accept my hand in marriage I will be your knight in shining armor to your Rapunzel. I am blinded by my love for you but I know of the love that my best friend has for you. I k...
- Word Count: 913
- Approx Pages: 4
- Grade Level: High School