1. Heaven is Beyond Positive
... . The question I had to ask myself was do I keep trying or just give up? Am I strong enough to hold on until a miracle comes my way? Is there anyone out there that is willing to help someone so far in the dark? For some reason a faint voice in the back of my head would tell me to hold on the break ... through is coming. One day when I was done and just could not hold on any longer I cried out for help, I knew that if I did not do anything my life would be over ... understandings. I was always told by pastors to count it a joy when temptations and trials come upon you, they told me to rea...
- Word Count: 642
- Approx Pages: 3
- Has Bibliography
- Grade Level: High School