1. My First Job
... 't listen to her and when she saw that I wasn't looking for a job she told my father if he can get me a job working with him in his job which he works in a restaurant. I started working with my dad on march 12 2014 I was only in 11th at the time I was only 16 about to turn 17. At first I was only ... working four days a week from 4 to 11 on Monday Tuesdays Friday and Saturday. The first month at that job was really hard for me because I ... for me what I did their was that I worked as a busboy. No one knows that I have a job I keep that side of my life a secret from my friends. At firs...
- Word Count: 694
- Approx Pages: 3
- Grade Level: Undergraduate