ExampleEssays.Com is your one-stop source for fresh ideas on a wide selection of writing topics. Becoming a member provides the following benefits:
- * Break writer's block!
- * Read other students' work to conceptualize where to go with your own paper.
- * Get ideas about how to structure your thoughts and organize your main points.
- * Improve your writing skills!
- * Use our essays as frames of reference for research.
- * For examples of polished writing, explore our special section of professionally written papers on member-suggested topics..
- * Provide feedback about the kind of writing you would like to see more of, and watch us respond to those requests!
- * End result? Get better grades faster!
Whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate student, ExampleEssays.Com can take your writing from slow and mediocre to fast, strong, and effective.
Enter your essay topic in our search box to get started now!
New Student Written Essays on Topics Suggested by Members
- The Economics of Poverty in Kentucky - Word Count: 1195
- Origins Of Life - Paradoxes and Paradigms - Word Count: 2500
- Spanish Artist - Juan Gris (José Victoriano Gonzalez) - Word Count: 1092
- Broken Dreams in The Great Gatsby - Word Count: 1111
- Machiavelli and Hobbes - Word Count: 1360
- Putting an End to Human Trafficking - Word Count: 1813
- Poem: The Meal by Susan Berge - Word Count: 1284
- Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis - Word Count: 983
- The Philosophies of Arts and Mathematics - Word Count: 1101
- The Benefits of Reading - Word Count: 817
- The Many Contributions of Benjamin Franklin - Word Count: 1530
- The Cuban Missile Crisis - Word Count: 946
- J. Samuel Walker's Prompt and Utter Destruction - Word Count: 921
- Short Story - Saying Goodbye - Word Count: 1190
- The Future of Canadian Baseball - Word Count: 1354
- Communication in Criminal Justice - Word Count: 629
- Changes in Social Dynamics - Word Count: 502
- Using the Internet for Research - Word Count: 755
- Honor, Love and the Golden Age Feminism - Word Count: 767
- Mahatma Gandhi - Visionary of Equality - Word Count: 1010