ExampleEssays.Com is your one-stop source for fresh ideas on a wide selection of writing topics. Becoming a member provides the following benefits:
- * Break writer's block!
- * Read other students' work to conceptualize where to go with your own paper.
- * Get ideas about how to structure your thoughts and organize your main points.
- * Improve your writing skills!
- * Use our essays as frames of reference for research.
- * For examples of polished writing, explore our special section of professionally written papers on member-suggested topics..
- * Provide feedback about the kind of writing you would like to see more of, and watch us respond to those requests!
- * End result? Get better grades faster!
Whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate student, ExampleEssays.Com can take your writing from slow and mediocre to fast, strong, and effective.
Enter your essay topic in our search box to get started now!
New Student Written Essays on Topics Suggested by Members
- Laptops in the Classroom - Word Count: 854
- Mark Twain, Slavery and Huckleberry Finn - Word Count: 908
- The Theory of Natural Selection - Word Count: 539
- Analysis of John Fitzgerald Kennedy's Inaugural Address - Word Count: 1018
- Political Psychology - Word Count: 1764
- Monitoring the Legal Driving Age - Word Count: 1217
- Into the Wild - Reader Response Essay - Word Count: 1243
- Business Strategy and Analysis - Word Count: 1654
- Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois - Word Count: 866
- Cell Phones and the Dangers of Distracted Driving - Word Count: 2473
- Red Badge of Courage: True Honor - Word Count: 612
- The Effect of Globalization - Word Count: 511
- Frankenstein - Self Reflection - Word Count: 1050
- Symbolism of Birds in The Awakening - Word Count: 1075
- Early Hawaiian Government - Word Count: 508
- the color purple - Word Count: 716
- Common Grounds of Religion and Sex - Word Count: 3241
- Childe Harold's Pilgrimage and Lord Byron's Reputation - Word Count: 1424
- Immanuel Kant and the Metaphysics of Morality - Word Count: 1448
- The Birth of American Commercialization - Word Count: 822