1. Ammon's Diary - The Diary of an Ancient Egyptian Farmer
... a little bit of the food to harvest and half of the clothing harvest and all of the medicine to go it took us 2 and a half hours to finish the clothing and most of the medicine. The sun was now starting to go down, so I decided to head home for the day. I took home my bit of the harvest for my family, they really like eating my harvested food and making things from the flax and ... now time to go to bed, so my wife and I put our son to bed and then I went to bed to get another great nights sleep for my next day of hard work Day 5 Dear Diary, Today is the celebration of Hapi (god of the ...
- Word Count: 2886
- Approx Pages: 12
- Grade Level: High School