No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.
... , is to take a sample of your urine and see if it's a dark shade of yellow. If it is, you are not drinking enough water to hydrate your body. For the Cerritos College Wrestling team we needed to take a hydration test, which determines how much weight we are allowed to lose during the season. For this test, physicians took a urine sample then ... ...
... because there are try-outs. Things outside of school are easier now because she has fewer rules to follow and more responsibility. She is now allowed to go to the mall on her own, something that was not allowed before entering high school. When asked about upcoming excitements and experiences, she said "she will be able to drive soon" ... herself. At first she said she was not sure, but then talked about how she liked sports, hanging out with friends, talking with friends, likes boys, enjoys going to the mall, and having sleepovers with friends. She was asked to describe what hangin...
... matter where you go are open to peoples lifestyles and choice of expression. Leaving the university ground opens up opportunity for exclusion, however. At Carousel Mall, persons under the age of eighteen cannot be within the mall after 4pm. on Fridays and Saturdays. The problem with this concept is the timing and the economics. If a store is catering to a certain generation and ... the mall you lease space in decides the ban this age group, who in the long run is hurting from this. Not the customers you serve, but you. Weekends is the busiest ... ...
... . We would go get the recommended school supplies and then once that was done we would move onto the new school wardrobe.We headed to the mall and parked in "her " spot. She was a native mall goer. And once we stepped in those doors she was on a mission. She was determined to find me the coolest clothes and shoes. She was good ... ...
... to live so people usually go to New Brunswick or New York City to have fun. Only way to have fun in Edison is to go to the Movie Theater, mall, or restaurants. Besides that, there's nothing else to do. There are also lots of parks so I think Edison is more of a comfortable town to live than having fun. South Edison ... mostly of average families. But the good thing about South Edison is that you can have more fun. There's much more places to go in South Edison such as restaurants, mall, bowling alley, etc. In my opinion, South Edison is more convenient than north because it has a train ...
... the fact that she was a loner and had no real friends, except for Heather who was around for a little while in her life. She would bus over to the local mall and walk around then bus home at the time she would usually get home if she had gone to school to make it seem as if she had gone. In ... peers who dislike her. Sometimes Melinda finds herself falling asleep in there and awakening hours later. Melinda would also play hooky to miss school. She would bus to the local mall and browse around until it was time to bus home around the same time she would bus home from school. Once, Melind...
... got him caught. It wasn't until November 8, 1974, when the investigators got there first break in the case. "That Friday evening, a strange but handsome man in a book store at a Utah mall approached eighteen-year old Carol DaRonch. The stranger told her that he had seen someone trying to freak into her car and asked her to go along with him to ... the parking lot to see if anything had been stolen. Carol thought that the man must have been a mall security guard because he seemed so in control of the situation. When they arrived at the car, she checked it an informed the man everything w...
... of the time is mine. It is both wonderful and very bad at the same time. I really enjoy being able to take a nap in the afternoon, or going to the mall- just for the heck of it. I have, however, found myself procrastinating to the extent that when I do have a deadline approaching, I do not get the project complete with an adequate time ... buffer in place. I go to the mall, or take a nap, or watch TV, with an indifference to what I really ought to be doing. Because of this, I am not using my down time to within anywhere of its ... ...
... staying at school all that time, they decided that they would celebrate the end of a great summer and the begging of a new school year by walking down to the local mall to check out the new Fall line of clothing. Each of them went to sign out and they were soon on their way to having a great time. However, back at ... his rule, and commended John for "keeping an eye" on Cathy. John was on cloud nine knowing that Cathy wouldn't be able to have any more midday excursions to the mall with her friends. Although he didn't expect what was about to happen. The next day at school Cathy told eve...
... didn't accept them like I did when I first met Jewel. We started hanging out together at school, we were seeing all over the place at the hallway, park, and at the mall. Also, every week-end, time to time we were invited at the party, so I became more distracted by all those circumstances surrounding me and I found myself in the midst of ... ...
... ? Nope. School really doesn't focus on the fact that when kids get out of high school they are really stuck. Sure some kids might have jobs at places like the mall or McDonald's but really where do they go on from their? What are their plans? Are they going to live with their parents for the rest of their life? Are ... ...
... take responsibility for what's going on in their life. Most teenagers like to work for something they really want, a car, a house, or something as simple as a shopping spree in the mall. They can do all of these things when they have a steady flow of cash coming into their bank accounts. And the steady flow comes from having a job. There is also ... ...
... only enhance student and faculty safety. At first it may seem ominous, but overtime, people will learn to accept their presence and feel safer. After all, almost every large shopping mall and grocery store has security guards and surveillance camera systems and people feel save there. The second item I would address would be the organizational and environmental structure. Due to the ... ...
... in me (after I earned it back from the 4th grade incident.). When I was 13 They would let me be home alone more and they would let me go to the mall or movies with my friends as long I was home when they said I had to be home. Once when I was 13 I went out with my friends and a kid that just started ... ...
... . Also mixed in with the group are the usual jocks (sport motivated) and the young teenage girls that spend their free time with daddies BMW whopping it up at the mall. At the end of the line arrive the poor, lower class students whose parents are unemployed, dad just lost his job at the mill type. You stand at the front ... ...
... . Also mixed in with the group are the usual jocks (sport motivated) and the young teenage girls that spend their free time with daddies BMW whopping it up at the mall. At the end of the line arrive the poor, lower class students whose parents are unemployed, dad just lost his job at the mill type. You stand at the front ... ...
... may feel. Even if a teenager is completely responsible and trustworthy, his parents may decide against something he wants to do, whether it be going to a party or going to the mall to "hang out". It all depends on the type of parents a teenager may have. If this teen decides to do whatever he wants, then his parents will lose a sense of ... ...
... off our junior year of high school. School shopping was our favorite part of beginning school. Naturally we need to purchase our new wardrobe together. Chelsey and I headed for the Mall of America to engage in a day of serious shopping. Five hours later, after searching through every single store that appealed to us, we had done the best we could to ... ...
... throw me surprise birthday parties and ease my broken heart when the then "Mr. Right" broke up with me. I never had that, those girls you call to go to the mall with or giggle with about guys until I walked through those glass doors, the ones that looked wide open waiting for me to come to change my life in endless ways ... ...
EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE To acquire a full time job in a fun and exciting environment with a company that offers good benefits and is close to the Fort Myers Area. WORK EXPERIENCE July 2001- July 2002 Steak-n-Ale Restaurant • Worked lunch and dinner as a server, preformed various cleaning side work duties, such as filling ice bin, rolling silverware and cleaning the resturuant. • Experience with Beer, Wine, Cocktails and Mixed Drinks. • Experience with table sections as large as seven tables at one time. • Dealt with large amounts of money and used mathematical skills on daily basis. • T...
I hesitantly wake up to the sound of the same repetitive beep of my little black alarm, and prepare myself for a long day of uninteresting classes, and hours of work at a mall full of impolite costumers. Then, I have yet to come back to my room and begin to study and concentrate through all of the distractions in a college dorm. Finally, by 3 A.M I fall ... ...
... was anorexic, but no-one ever approached her about this, not her own mother, not me. I haven't seen Lucy now in 4 years. Last I heard, she was selling shoes at the mall and still living at home with her parents. She is still anorexic and into the party scene. I think about her a lot. I realize now that I was there for the moment when ... ...
... together. The freaks dye their hair bright colors such as orange, red, green, etc. They dress differently than other students. They wear clothes that you do not see in the mall. They shop at Salvation Army and stores like that. Most people think that they are just trying to stick out and make a statement. I think they try to stand out to ... ...
... fear of interacting and forming relations with other teenagers. She imagined that every person she spoke to was secretly analyzing and criticizing her flaws. Everyday activities like going to the mall, which most teenagers love and take for granted, became nearly impossible hurdles to overcome. She can vividly remember walking through the crowded halls of our high school and routinely having ... ...