1. The Kid on the Bike
... this new thing will be a good thing. This new thing my dad was going to teach me was how to ride a bike! I lived in Juarez until I was ten years old and kids on my block didn't have a TV or a phone, game boy, etc.., but what they did have where bicycles and bikes where how kids ... to make their webs on it. One day, I felt tough enough to grab the bike without asking my parents and went to the front of my house on the dirt road. My house was kind of located on top of a hill so the dirt road in front of my house was some what steep. I got on my bike and ... to ride was being scared of fa...
- Word Count: 1000
- Approx Pages: 4
- Grade Level: High School