1. Teachers, the Good and the Bad From a Student's Perspective
... you about one of each, a good teacher and a bad teacher My most dreaded teacher was Mrs. Roads. Mrs. Roads was my 11th grade English teacher and she disliked me from the first day I set foot in her room. I was not sure at the time why she never gave me a chance. I was a pretty good student; not "A" but ... asked how this could be. She said that I had not handed them in and that I did not deserve credit because I was not the same as every one else. From that day on I realized what was going on she was stereo- typing me because I had been in special classes when younger. I had a friend in ...
- Word Count: 888
- Approx Pages: 4
- Grade Level: High School